12.8.09

tonight, a meteor shower walk up a silent hill, with lifelong friends. so close, so distant. as we all go in different ways, we all fly together. ah siblings.
long day. best day i have had in a long time. much needed solo.

needles:click clack away.
pages: flipped around a lively tale.
emotions: filled to the brim. overwhelmed.

ready to start a new chapter.

as my shoes hit the pavement, so my concrete heart fallls hard. my anger boils.
breath in and out. give me a minute to recoup, and I am back.

It's scares me how much influence i have in people. how much influence people have on me. I think i downplay that a lot. isn't it ironic how much we all strive to be known individuals, but somehow we are all connected in one way or another. i love you family. i really do.
peace.love.db

1 comment: