31.8.09

some points.

dark walk down the twinkling streets.
trying on new people. old soul, new body.
sit.laugh.reading each others eyes as if we were creating novels.
hard walk over a hill, home again.
breathe some old air, learned some new things.
lovelovelove. searching for peace.

some points.
I have noticed that a lot of people, namely the male population, changes around others, namely the woman population. It bums me out. i mean i guess that it is the same thing either way. I think it is more noticeable to me, for i am apart of the male percentage...orwhatever.
I guess, in general, it saddens me to see people seclude themselves from getting to know other people just for wanting to be around a certain person. weirdtome.
is it though? Do i totally play into that thought? am i exactly what i do not like?
thinking thoughts.
deciphering life.
tryingchangingcollege.

i also really like when people know when to stop and relax. i love when people can tell me that they would rather just stick at home, then hang out. i respect that so much more than overloading to make others happy.inprogress.
gone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment