22.8.09

Big Boat.

N&*$
I am so sorry.
You know what life is. you experience. you live.
It must be so hard for you...so fucking hard.
You go day to day living a lie.
You are not attracted to girls!
You have no idea...I know.
I am so sorry.
You fascinate me.
I accept you and encourage you to be the man God intended.
This might be the most confusing time in your life...cling!
Cling for tomorrow.
Free bird, fly away.
Tomorrow brings life.love.hope.peace.future.change.
Remember that.
N&*$. don not forget O!*^*@.
Even though you have differences and believe in differnt things, do not lose her in the confusion of finding yourself.
Encouragement.
I encourage you to try new things and live your life differently. passionately. beautifully. Remember, please.


This is something i worked on earlier this year. i like it. it brings me peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment