13.8.09

clean.

blank stare. clean tablet. steady pulse


i feel calm and relaxed and...gone


i am so gone, away from here, away from life. river runs north

i yearn for the morning, to welcome his lovely beauty. he brings crisp new beginnings


faithfulness. hard thing to remember. harder to strive for

I got massive things done today. bought all my textbooks! visited the bank, mailed my shit, called mad-hatter receptionists, saved money left and right. i also got my fair share of human interaction today.

made bread today as well. greatgreatgreat. it was a simple recipe, but i feel like God has blessed me with simple curiousity and amazement. songbird made me realize how beautiful the breadmaking process can be.
lay out what you got.
mix.
knead and weed out the inconsistencies.
waitwaitwait. live life.
shine out the ones you missed before.
wait just a little longer.
heat.eat.enjoy.
how i did not realize that so many things parallel each other, is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment