8.8.09

doesn't cost a thing to smile.

got some new music tonight. inida arie, amazing. scwbfsakjbciasjhdq!
left today from a place of new beginnings and old friends.came back. home...reality.

i ran through the creek trail today and as I was rounding a bend, I realized that I was not being honest with myself and God.brokedowntoday. It was like, I was being brave in front of people to make sure that if they believed me, i could believe myself. it worked for quite a while.
Iamsoscared. is this the right thing? the right way? should i have ran the other direction, north? should i have ignored him? why exactly am i going?
as I was crying, I started to pray.
reguvination. peace. silentcalm. direction.
as I was doing this, I started to pass by so many diverse families, who were just enjoying life and for some reason tonight, attracted me. they were all so so so beautiful. everything about them made me smile from their skin to their differnt languages. It was as if God just opened up my eyes to these people, who yesterday I never would have even given a second glance to.
God blessed me with something so amazing tonight.
thankfulness for where i am. to be. to live. thriving. thank you thank you thankyou.

i miss flying free with you songbird. trying to do here. love you.

sleep comes soon.peace.love.

No comments:

Post a Comment