17.8.09

open mind.

walked out of church today...
not mad, just did not want to be there. not lost. just...gone again.

my body is here, that is the only thing that permits me from flying fast and hard. gravity rides.
i wish i could focus. my eyes are fixed on every damn horizon, while my heart knows that what i need is right in front of me.

super excited about camping. it should be fun. hopefully i can hear birds singing in the monring. pleasepleaseplease.
got to hang out with a rose today. lovely girl, she is. i have hopes for her. she is sad, but finds joy in her life. inspiring.
oh juan. so excited about our friendship. i always have a real good time with him. glad he found something in ny, glad he is back.wishhelikedittoo.

so many hopes. so many dreams. so many things in my head, need to get out.
1.it scares me how fast i can lose interest in people.
2.would you even consider me an option?
3.done thinking about school..forever. and ago.
sleepsleepsleep.Xingmyfingers!
peace.love.db

No comments:

Post a Comment