24.8.09

Silly fun!

Tonight was so much fun. i have not had silly fun like that in so long. it felt so good to let go and just be. lovedit.

runrunrun went my soul. i followed his commands. so nice. running high from smoke.
eateateat went my hands. i followed their commands. portabello is delightful.
secretssecretssecrets were on my hands. giggles heard for miles in the clear mountain air.

time with friends has been so grand lately. tuba players will be missed dearly though. true friend to me. truly one of a kind person who loves me for me, and no other reasons. beautiful to fully accept someone. love you. you will never be forgotten trick.

ready to fly north for the winter. ready to go against it all. ready to fold in.
i love you. i love what you have for me. i love what you have given me. thankyou.yousuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment