3.8.09

Distracted.

All day, I was distracted by skcjsabdfp. so hard. dammit, why am i doing this? Why am i just letting myself go around you? You are too though...hmmm...do not understand this! Where is God?

Although today, i was gone in fantasy land, I was bravea couple of times. Bravery comes so unexpectedly. bah. It is like God gives me this strength to just not be me and not hide behind my kinsecurities and be the man He intended. so fearful of that. unnatural, but empowers me like nothing else. beauty. from ashes comes true fire.

It is funny how I am so quick to judge and retaliate when I do the same exact things that I am mad about.Is that not true for a lot of people though....I mean, I make so many decisions all the time and I will be fine with them. BUT. if someone else makes the same judgment, then it is unforgivable. should work on that. be okay with that.
long day.earlymonring.peace.love.
thank you for the body you have given me.thank you for the amazing feats i can do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment