16.5.10

Packing

As I sit here planning to pack and how to fit my whole life onto a bus tomorrow morning, I guess I am going to miss a few I have come to know.
My friend Lauren, who is light hearted, but has experienced deep pain.
My friend Allison who is strong willed and level headed.
My neighbor Culley, he might be the craziest man I have ever met.
My bosses, who were the only normal people here pretty much other than the former three.

I will miss the early morning sunrises and late night stars. I will be glad to go home to more stable weather though. I will be glad to slide into my family’s arms of grace and love. I am excited to start afresh.
Thanks for caring about my journey. It is still ongoing.

I have been reading a lot of Romans lately.
This grace is a gift. This righteousness is a responsibility. This life is a treasure that needs to be given life and not death. Nourish your life today…in whatever form that is constructive and uplifting.
Love.peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment