5.5.10

Here we are.

i have come to exist to a few here.
I met some new people today through training and such.
I met a girl that rode an amtrak all the way here for three days with nothing to listen to save her silence. she is originally from queens New York.
I met a guy today who drove the whole I-80 from vermont. He has been here for two weeks now.
I was graced with a girl that seemed quircky like me, she is strong-willed and is figuring out what she wants from life. she was my favorite today.

Meeting all of these people...is hard. frustrating. a breath of fresh air.
My heart wants to be back in Oregon two months ago. My heart wants my family back. My heart wants something familiar.
I know that this is not why I am here though.
I know that there is more to glean from here than what I already know.

All day long, I have wanted to move to a new "tent city" as I like to call them, the less crazy one, but God definately had different plans for me today. Instead of pouting in my room, I ate pizza with some new people. it was nice to exist to a few today, to feel known at least a little.

Today was ahuge day of classes! It was three classes in all. About two hours each, and jam packed with information. It made me feel a little more confident in the company here, and I learned that Delaware North Companies is not just a company only situated in Yosemite, but all over the map. They pretty much own the Red Sox home stadium and The Plaza in New York...it was ridiculous!
Today I also learned that i am pretty much one of the youngest people here...most are 21 and up. Which is a little hard at times, but for the most part I can and want o hold out on drinking it up...i would rather do it around people i trust...you know?

Well that is all I have folks...thanks for reading.
I love you all.
please remember that i love letters. if you need an address, just text me. it might take a while for me to respond, but know that I will get back to you.
Day 3 closes to an end, and i still am alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment