4.5.10

A new start.

i am apprehensive to Yosemite...which is weird.
I have always loved Yosemite, but I have never worked here or lived here. I am not known, I know nobody.
To say the least, this is scary.

On a lighter note...
Today as i was planning a free day to do things, i ran into a girl named meghan, whom helped me to become acquainted with a couple of guys that are mad rock climbers, Thomas and Tommy. I decided to follow them to the Curry Village Sports Shop; I tried on some shoes, and i plan to buy them sometime soon. I would like to get into rock climbing...everybody else is, you know? I think it would be a good way to branch out and meet people.

After that as I was planning to leave and find some free wifi, I ran into this girl, Ashley, who is in my HR group with me...She invited me hiking with a bunch of other people I sort of knew, but the only problem was that they were about to leave! I declined, but did ride the bus with them to The Village Store. Once there, I ran into them again, and decided that today I was not going to be alone! I went hiking with them...no socks, read converse. laptop and chemistry book in backpack, and a full nalgene.
The trail this time was really sweet!
I have never before been up onto a trail right after it has been opened, but now i can!
There was still snow on the top near the falls, and there was a bunch of no-name waterfalls throughout the trail. The scenery was green and gorgeous! The view was amazing...I have never seen the tops of mountains with snow stil on them. God is good to me.

I have made it through my first day!
God has been faithful to me today, and words do not express how thankful i am of being tired.
goodnight all that read this. i love you dearly!

2 comments:

  1. proud of you. this time. this god who is lavishing you with love. embrace. accept. exist. be. change. grow. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited/happy/nervous for you.
    I miss you.

    ReplyDelete