25.10.09

fallhard.fast.passionetly.

oh jeez.
so many thoughts and images and feelings, swirling in my head:
pictures of rainy days that transcend time and stay put in my thoughts.
late nights within dungeon. joan.
hypnotic hips swinging to the rythym of everything good.righteous.glorious.
walking with people.
being held. being valued. being loved.
regardless of:who i am.
what i can and cannot do.
wholovesme.

time is so precious. i have realized that this week. time is so damn precious.
so much of it to spread around, but somehow is slips through our fingers like sand.
i have realized that i value time with people so much. just holding one another's hearts...
time to dialogue. time to love one another through listening,feedback, and care for each other.
time is my favorite thing to give and receive. if that is all i receive for the rest of eternity, time, i would be fine.

all day long i spent with you. it meant a lot brother. friend. you mean a lot to me.
youaregoodtome.

hopefully, i can be that unto you.
took a walk, pressing buttons, stealing beauty every chance we got.
walk.walk.walk.breathe.cry.breathe.
words were said all day that crush,build, make me want to be better.
we always sharpen each other.
came to an end of beautiful vibrance, sitting, playing, thievery [right and left]
we left together.came back seperately, but you still found a way to love me friend.
you are a heavy weight in my heart.
[thankyou]

placed in my life, has been a number of people that have showed me God's love.
they are all so gentle with me...delicate with my heart.
ineedthat.
delicate hands massaging me back to life.
holding me up when i cannot.
pushing me to be better.
their hands are on my back, arms in front, hearts touching.
these people: shygirl.aussie.gingie.freebird.joan.lumberjack.c.e.t.
my family.youlovei.

No comments:

Post a Comment