29.10.09

burning inside.

hmmm.
sleep ran away last night, but was replaced by dreaming.

1.i was half asleep for this one, and i could wake myself up from this one. i did several times, it made me really uncomfortable.
I could not get my way=the epitome of my concious. it does not matter about me anymore, if that makes sense...i have to keep moving even when i cannot have my way, for if i stop...ihavenoidea. [imightbreak.]
2.my dad died. i was with my step-mom, and she was driving. i was so angry and so upset. she pulled over the car, and we were in the middle of this right bright desert. i started dry heaving and crying and cursing God. i I woke up sweating. it makes me think a lot about the people that God has surrounded me with. i was so angry, i still feel the rage rushing through my veins.

i never get to dream.
hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment