21.12.09

I am sitting here back home, in Milpitas, California, with all of the contents of my wallet strewn on top of my desk. the contents of my bags are strewn throughout my room.
I did not have to do this for each, but i think i am trying to just make sense of this new life that i am living, but this old life that i have come back to dwell in for a while.
even if you do not want to unpack your bags, fishing only for certain things, it seems to me that everything comes out with that one thing: everything is connected. the old and new. as much as you want to forget the old, it defines the new. in different shapes and forms...nonetheless, they are quite connected.

Even though you leave, it does not mean that situations will stay stagnant.
people, love, God, does not stop...things change...you change!
damn, is that not so beautiful?

questions unanswered.
no time no time.
have to keep on moving, running, masking
to keep the smile unquestionable.
the mask will not be lifted any longer.
i thought things would have changed,
but they...will never.
I am done.