11.9.09

tonight.

what.the. hell.
today was so much more than i thought it could have been.so good.

it took courage tonight to take my shirt off. symbolically and literally.
i took it off, literally, to be a "skin" on an...ULTIMATE FRISBEE...game. i never take off my shirt, very crazy tongiht. i never ever do that. the things God does with me!
Symbolically, my shirt, my comfort, my shadow to hide behind, i took off this evening. i walked along beside a true friend of mine...with that ginger girl. she needed a friend, and i let her know i am here, for however long she will let me be. scares the crap out of me, but i felt God giving me strength to be brave. vulnerable.
she has potential. she is fragile, yet strong, but still being molded. are not we all?
she has a spot in me. i wish good things upon her. i wish truth upon you ginger girl.
i got a thing for gingers...bs.

let it fly.
tatooed onto my left thumb?

haning out with alaska is more fun than not. he is so chill. i enjoy his time even if we are BOTH on our computers. he is a grand time.

love.peace.db
postscript.remembering who i am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment