14.9.09

blank canvas.

I guess i am just tired.
tired of the unknown, and romantacizing about what could be.
i am finished with building people up in my head.
i am tired of letting myself down, everytime. everytime. every single time.

i am searching for this thing. searchingintently.
i know not what i am looking for, but i seem to open myself up to anything that looks remotely like it. anything that feels like it.
i do not know who i am. i know what i feel. i do not understand how people know who they are.

people were singing this song in chapel today, goes like this..."i know who i am," 3x....i do not get that. maybe these hundreds of people around me, really do understand themselves. maybe, i am just the weird one that was born with an imbalance?
it is my struggle everyday to understand myself more. hello college. hello God.
This is me. i am trying my hardest to understand who God made me to be. Why he wants me to be. tobe.
hardest thing i have ever done, to understand God's relationship with me.

1 comment:

  1. I think most people are confused about themselves. There's things I don't understand about myself, and they irritate me sometimes. But at least you're TRYing to understand yourself. I also think alot of people don't try to understand their behaviors and actions, and consequently they make the same mistakes over and over again.

    <3

    ReplyDelete