24.6.10

new things

So I am working now! I work at the local movie theatres as of monday! It is a pretty easy job actually, it reminds me a lot of camp hammer. The only differences are the people that I work with and the nature of the food that is being reheated...baha! I worked with this kid from fremont last night, and he helped me clean one of the poppers. those things get gross real quick!
I think i might have the oppurtunity to be a light for these kids I am working with...they are funny nonetheless though. Last night I was overtly educated how to roll a fattie properly! good things to know, who knows when I will be in a dire situation to have to know that?

The only scary thing about this job is how much i be working! I am kind of niave when it comes to working 8 hours per shift becuase i was super lucky and blessed by the jobs that i have worked before this. Starbucks scedule was so flexible, it's not even funny. My internship was only 10 hours a week, and they were flexible as well. I loved Camp Hammer because i just got to hang out with friends all day. I guess my body just needs to get used to the thrashing of standing for eight or more hours a day, and my mind needs to start procrastinating school work! I am enslaved until otherwise noted.

Being home this summer, I have a checklist of things to do:
1. Get an A in Biochem.
2.Understand meaning of family, in regards to them and then secondly what it means to me.
3.Read Romans; glean from it.
4. Work my ass off.
5.Work my ass out.
6. Hang out with my dad more. Do things for him. lovehim.

No comments:

Post a Comment