19.1.10

intact.intact.intactstill.

here I am.
come and find me please.
let me hide for awhile longer.
here am I.

things are not that easy anymore. was it ever?
the colors are not so vibrant. what did they look like?
everything is connected and seems to pull my heart.
the only thing left is move forward. or backward?
even if that means letting you go.
let my heart go too please. could you, for awhile?

the only thing that occupies my head is love.
love is for fools.
love is good. love is strength. love is being weak.
i love alaska. i love illumination. i love forgiveness.
God loves me.
i have never deserved that.
not once. still though:
here am I.

for some damn reason....IAMINTACT.
my heartsoulmind=intact.
broken puzzle pieces fit together for once.
thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment