23.1.10

hello.nice to have you with us.

nice to have to you with us.
for once i finally saw you.
thank you.

"falling madly. passionately.
i have every idea except to stay, i am still intact.
just waited. forever.waiting.
I need to be in a relationship that is going to strengthen me and my relationship with god. and boost my self confience. but it needs to come naturally. not just me asking for it.
calms me down. so level headed. I need that. no idea what i can give.
I will forever love something beautiful.
I have never seen that with anyone...
[thisishuge]."
-dear friend. love you. want the best for you. you really don't know.

wrote this in my journal:
[I really pray that we can see grace and understand that sometimes love is a choice.
most of the time love has it's way of creeping up on us. your love, LORD, is thrust upon us.
and sometimes, it sucks the life right out of me because of how real it is.
how deep it goes.
how healing it always is.
God.
you hurt to touch.
you heal to the touch.
you are real.
you love. period.
I pray that we can see that.
God. you are beautiful.
you mellow me. you strengthen me. you birth me. you wait with me. you are I AM.
pour les siècles des siècles.
Amen.] 11:33 am

No comments:

Post a Comment