8.7.10

summer thus far

I am loving summer with all my might.
Ifellcontent today!

For the past two weeks, I have been working at the theatres, and tomorrow I start my new job at Tilly's (clothing store). I am a little apprehensive about two jobs, but I think I can do it. I have been loving working at the movie theatres, which is the exact opposite of me usually, but i really enjoy it. I like the people I work with, I enjoy the crazy customers, I like how fast it all can be sometimes...how concentrated I can get...making lists in my head of what needs to get done...and what not. I love it!

Hmmm, ysterday I went into the ocean..only waded, but still this is the first time in three years. she was mighty and feirce. The wind was coming quick as well, but we did get a fire going which was nice and toasty. I enjoyed my time with the people I went with also...they made my day off good.
I do not know if i am going to the beach again this summer...or at least into her waters.

I finished harry potter again, and started EAT PRAY LOVE...which is so nice. It is all about this woman's journey towards peace and life. It is a lot like million little pieces, except that this woman has more of a head on her shoulders and weaves her wisdom and knowledge throughout her free flow. it is amazing actually. I have wanted to underline almost every other word. ha!

Lets see....I am going to see wicked in August with my brother Galen, and we are both super excited about that!
I am leaving both jobs on August 18th, the same day as my next dentist appointment.
Then I am pretty sure i leave the bay for the north again for the winter on the 21st of August. I am leaving early becasue i want to start looking for a job that I can work for the year, earlier than the first week of school. See i have planned it out because if i start then...i will be in the throws of my online biochemistry course's final...and the first week of school! So I decided to go a week early for school and stay with an assortment of people I have yet to call. BUT, I know for sure that i will be making money that week because I am working my work study job from last year this upcoming year as well. I guess for my next job, I am shooting for something I can work on the weekends and maybe weekday evenings...no idea, but something that will also give me time to study. I know I am picky, but sometimes we can be, right?

whoever reads this, let me know how you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment