13.2.10


I have nothing to really say.
which is weird. unnatural. quite uncommon.
i usually am filled with feelings and worries, yet right now...everything just exists.
and thinks are okay.

I have a practicum on the cardiovascular system this upcoming tuesday...joy!
I feel quite insufficient in the knowledge of what we are being tested upon. I try and try to memorize, but my brain just will not retain information!
on top of a weekend of studying, i am sick. with some kind of nasty disease...i think it might be some sort of bacterial infection...maybe sinus. not sure though because i cannot really remember when my throat started hurting...should probably go to the doctors. will not, until i am dying.
So my first anatomy lecture test, i failed horribly. I actually had to be asked to talk to the professer about it...eek! So I have been studying the material for the past month, just preparing myself for this next one. i have been on my toes for two weeks, just waiting for it to happen, and yesterday it finally came!
i feel really good about this one.

lately, i have been just trying to figure myself out.
whatever that entails. I think that i have been confusing myself...a lot.
things that made sense before, does not make sense now.
I have changed my opinion on topics as well.

i think that God is churning something new inside of me.
not sure of what though.

life is rollercoaster. think straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment