28.10.10

Many parts, one body.

When is it that we stop caring about each other?
Where in a relationship does fracture occur?
Why is so easy to let anger steep, but so hard to let off?
When does something become so daunting that we retreat in fear to the familiar?

Does not God tell us to be courageous in our fear for he is our strength...I want courage. Oh God, do I want courage. My heart screams for courage for others. I yearn for this celestial courage. courage. courage. courage.
to love.

Questions. I need answers. that is all that I have been desiring lately.
I just want questions answered. They infest my mind like roaches.
My mind is fogged to the point of no return.
It is to the point where I can think of nothing else; just foggy roaches.

I pray for rest. and contentment. and perseverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment